2.26.2013

Rose City Yarn Crawl this weekend Feb 28-Mar 3

I'm pretty excited to participate in the Rose City Yarn Crawl here in Portland this year. I was unable to go the last couple of years mainly due to having a spirited, constantly-eating, never-sleeping baby instead of a car. Now I have a grabby, talkative toddler AND a car, so I'm much more mobile and super ready to go. I think little mister is excited too and it will be a good opportunity for him to learn greater respect for yarn and knitters.

Oh. There's something you should know. I dyed up a special collection of new yarn for this event. And I donated a precious skein of Wellspring in the new Fuchsia colorway to RCYC for the prize basket. Do you want to win this?

Bumblebirch Wellspring Fuchsia
Make sure you download the passport sheet from the Rose City Yarn Crawl website and visit all of the stores. Then your passport gets dropped into the grand prize drawing!

Secret Garden collection for Spring 2013

You can find all of my new Secret Garden colorways at Pearl Fiber Arts in downtown Portland. I'll be tweeting and Facebook-ing my adventures so be sure to follow me on Facebook and Twitter. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment