8.25.2009

Bumblebirch Yarn + Tea Club



The Bumblebirch Yarn + Tea Club combines two of my favorite things: knitting and tea. When I knit, it's almost meditative; I let the warm, soft fiber slide through my hands and the tea warms my whole body. As the cooler weather approaches, I'm eager to stock up on knitting projects that will keep my feet and hands and head warm--and that of my family!

I've come up with themes for this season's three packages. My hope is that they'll take you on a sensory journey, excite your imagination, and warm your heart.

September: The Open Sea
October: Golden Harvest
November: Snow White

One of the features of the Yarn + Tea Club is that you can choose to receive sock yarn OR worsted weight yarn. As a club member, you can even order extra skeins if you're planning a larger project.

The Autumn season of the Yarn + Tea Club will start in September, and there are only 3 spots left as of right now. If you're interested in the Yarn Club but don't want the tea & goodies, you can subscribe to just the yarn. These colorways won't be available to non-club members, so join today!

If you missed out on this season, look forward to the Winter Yarn + Tea Club. With the first shipment mid-December, they make the perfect holiday gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment